Challenge Mfg. Company is a leading Tier 1 automotive manufacturer of welded assemblies and engineered metal formed products to the global automotive industry. Headquartered in Walker, Michigan, Challenge operates manufacturing facilities across North America.
We have immediate openings at our facilities in Walker, MI for Weld Technicians. Responsibilities include electrical troubleshooting and repair of automated welding cells (ABB and Fanuc robots, mig and spot welding), installation of new equipment, and modifying existing equipment as needed. Prefer candidates with electrical and robotics experience in an industrial environment or equivalent education. PLC programming and troubleshooting skills are a plus.
These are full-time, direct hire positions with benefits, including medical/prescription/dental, holiday and vacation pay, life insurance, short-term disability, optional LTD, and 401(k).
Please email a resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Challenge Mfg. Company
3011 S. Mill Iron Rd, Suite B
Muskegon, MI 49444
Job Title: Shop Assistant
Purpose: To keep the mechanic shop and offices clean during business hours and to help transport vehicles.
- Clean designated facility areas (The shop and offices).
- Stock and maintain certain supplies.
- Do special cleaning tasks and projects such as cleaning the bathrooms, vehicles, removing decals from emergency vehicles, wipe down the lifts used, and take trips to Grand Rapids, Detroit, and Indiana.
- Do daily tasks to keep the shops and offices clean such as picking up rags, picking up trash, taking the trash out, taking out the scrap metal bins, washing dishes, sweeping, mopping, cleaning bigger machines, and refilling the water fridge, toilet paper holders, paper towel holders, and cup holders.
- Have a drivers license for at least 6 months
- The desire to want to work
-Willing to stay after hours if needed
-Ability to handle heavy equipment at times
The starting pay for the job is minimum wage or $8.15 an hour.
Are you a compassionate caring individual that enjoys working with the elderly?
Consider exploring job opportunities at Alliance Home Health Care Services. Inc.
Our office staff assists clients in their own homes with bathing, dressing, meal preparation and light housekeeping.
Alliance has openings in Muskegon & Ottawa Counties. We offer a flexible schedule and weekly direct deposits.
Go to http://www.alliancehhcs.com/
Click on Employment Opportunities
Alliance Home Health Care Services, inc.
427 Seminole, Suite 101
Muskegon, MI 49444